Monday, August 6, 2007

Family Pictures

Well it has been a while since I updated my blog and there is a lot that has happened. In June all of my family was in town and we did a lot of fun things together. I absolutely love when my family is here and I try to drive to my parents house and see them every day. Some times that drives Steve crazy because I don’t get as much done around the house as I probably should but what can I say, I love my family and they are not here that often. One of the things we did while they were here is have a new family picture taken. It had been 6 ½ years since the last one was taken and that one was such a disaster we didn’t look forward to this one but in the end I think it went well. My sister Marianne (aka Muffy) is majoring in photography so she took the pictures and I think she did a great job. Thanks Muffy! Here are a few of the pictures she took.

The first one is my favorite of the entire group because I think it shows more of our true personalities but the others are ok too.

The Family funny picture. One of my favorite parts is that Steve has Jett hanging upside down

Back: Josh, Andrew, Matthew and Raleigh Front: Megan, Aubri, Emily and Ryann

Doug, Matthew, Camille, Matthew, Aubri, me, Steve, Jett, G'ma Jolley, G'pa Jolley, Muffy, Mike, Lori, Emily, Dave, Megan, Raleigh, Michie, Ryann, Kim, Andrew, Dane and Jeff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say that you have Josh named as Matthew in this particular caption, unless we are now calling Josh Matthew and that might get confusing. By the way, it's Muffy again, Kingi is my boss. Miss you.