Saturday, August 18, 2007

Gordon Family Reunion

Every year my dad’s family has an extended family reunion. This year they decided to have it at a park near the PG pool. It was so fun. Steve wasn't able to come because of work but we all missed him. They had all kinds of things set up for the kids. They had a fish pond, a train they had made and pulled by little tractors and a big net in which to throw a football at and try to hit the target. Me being the competitor that I am had a competition with my sisters to see who would do better with the target throw and of course I kicked their butts. It was awesome. Then towards the end of the day we had the PG pool reserved and we went swimming.
Raleigh on the train

Aunt Michie and Jett. Aunt Michie and Aunt Muffy are like Jett and Raleigh's second moms

Aunt Muffy, Raleigh and Jett

Me and Jett

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boris,

You know who this is.....well can you do me a favor? I've had some of my pics ripped off before and if you click on your pics on your site it takes you to the original file I did, can you change that please?