Saturday, August 18, 2007

Swimming at the Reunion

I didn’t go swimming but Raleigh did with Grandpa Jolley, uncle Jeff and cousins Andrew and Ryann. He loves to go swimming as long as he doesn’t have to get water in his face. There was a big slide and I told my Dad to take Raleigh down it. I forgot however to tell him to lift Raleigh up at the end so his head wouldn’t go in the water. So they get to the top of the slide and I can hear them coming down as Raleigh is cheering and having a great time. They come around the corner at the bottom and Raleigh has a huge smile on his face, that is until they land in the water and then he never wanted to go on the slide again. The reunion was a lot of fun.
Me and Jett at the pool

Grandpa Jolley and Raleigh playing in the pool




Raleigh giving Jett kisses

Raleigh and Grandpa on the water slide

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say, those are some beautiful pictures on your website. Who took them? They must be a professional :)

Rischel said...

Deb!! I am so excited to pop in on your blog life to see how you are doing. Don't worry, I am not good at updating mine either, but you are welcome to look still. Enjoy life!