Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Raleigh Baby

Ever since Jett was born Raleigh has reverted back to being a baby at times. He whines, he crawls around on the floor and he wants to eat baby food. This includes any baby food from a jar and rice cereal mixed with just water. Personally I think it is disgusting but he will want a full bowl of it for breakfast. I think it is because he thinks he will get more attention this way. Most of the time it drives me crazy and I wish he would act like a little boy again but sometimes it is so funny you just have to capture it on film.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that day we took those pics! Ha ha. Nobody has cuter kids than you! -MJ

Anonymous said...

boys no need for the paci's, my c-ck would be much nicer to suck and boy's suck c-ck best