Tuesday, December 25, 2007

We Moved

Well it has been a while since I have updated my blog and I am getting pestered by numerous members of my family to get it done so here is what we have been up to in the last while. In November we finally moved into our new house. We were so excited to finally have the move over with and done. For those of you who don't know we moved across town to traverse mountain. We haven't met many of our neighbors yet because it is too cold to be outside but the ones we have met seem really nice. I do however miss all of my old neighbors. It is always hard for me to move to a place where I don't know anyone and start over again. I really miss all the primary kids in my old ward too. I have been in primary pretty much since I got married and I have absolutely loved it. So it is very different to go to relief society and sunday school each week. It was definitely an adjustment to sit still for all 3 hours of church because I am used to being up and moving around all the time. We are really enjoying our house though and it feels like home now. Here are some pics of our new house from a couple of weeks before it was finished. I'll have to post some more recent pics later.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally adding the pictures. The house looks great.

What's funny is that we both decided to update our blogs on the same day. Won't Marianne be surprised?

P.S. I love the pictures and the stories.

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you and mike both updating your blog, I'm such a happy girl! Yeah -MJ

Kristen said...

Wow Beautiful home!!! Good for you guys.