Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Few Good Laughs

So I have decided that the only way I am going to remember the funny things my kids say and do is if I write it down so here are a few of the funny things that had me laughing this week.


Raleigh: Where am I am going to go on a mission?
Deb: Where ever Heavenly Father wants you to go?
Raleigh: Where are you going to go Mom?
Deb: Where ever Heavenly Father wants me to go?
Raleigh: Where is Daddy going to go?
Deb: Maybe he will go with Mommy.
Raleigh: No, he’ll go somewhere else, but I’ll go with you Mommy!


Raleigh: Where does Jesus live?
Steve: With Heavenly Father in Heaven?
Raleigh: Where’s that, space or something?
Steve: He lives on another planet.
Raleigh: Another planet? Then how I am suppose to get there when I get old?



Raleigh: “Jesus’ last name is Savior, cuz’ he saves people.”

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I decided I would comment on all three of your posts. Thanks for updating, it makes my day...really. And I miss not being there at your house. I sometime get mad that you guys are having all the fun without me.

Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love ya. Miss ya.