Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

For St. Patrick’s Day I decided to have a little fun with the kids and make our dinner green. So I made green eggs and green French toast. As I was making it Raleigh looked at it and almost started to cry because it looked “Yucky.” For like 15 minutes and I got things ready and cooked it he just kept repeating over and over that it was “not going to be good”, it looked gross and he didn’t want to eat it. I kept telling him it was going to taste any different but he wouldn’t believe me. When it was finally time to eat I cut his french toast and he took a bite and said “Mmmmmmm, this is so good, I love it!” I thought it was so funny. Then for FHE that night we read Green Eggs and Ham and frosted sugar cookies. It was a really fun day.


Our Green Eggs and French Toast, they don't look very green in the picture



Jett couldn't get enough of the cookies.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Seriously one of the cutest kids on the planet! Jetty you'll always have my heart! And keep wanting me to hold you all the time okay?

And I agree those kids cheeks are made to be kissed!

Mindy said...

Green eggs for St. Patrick's Day is a tradition! I think they look perfectly appetizing!