Monday, April 28, 2008

I am a blog slacker

I am a huge slacker sometimes when it comes to updating my blog. Things have been busy, we were suppose to go to California to visit my brother this week but instead I had the lucky opportunity to be sick. Yay for me. (note the heavy sarcasm) I am finally feeling a bit better I think so I am crossing my fingers. Anyway I will try to post about the latest happenings very soon. Sorry I am not better at posting but I find it so much more fun to see what is happening in everyone elses exciting lives. Check back soon for a real update.

1 comment:

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh hot stuff, how are you and steve doing? I actually always wonder how you are. we were able to hang out with mike a lil in febuary when we went to disneyland. Im so glad that you commented, I would have never known you had a blog... u are a slacker,, but then Im such a blog hore lol kidding, I just like seeing whats going on in everyones lives,, well I hope your doing good, you lil ones are so cute! tell your family I say HI