Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 3 - MGM Studios

Day 3 we went to MGM Studios. The highlights of this park were the Tower of Terror, Rockin’ Roller Coaster, which I highly recommend, it was probably my favorite ride, the car stunt show and the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights!



The lights were absolutely amazing. I don’t think I have ever seen anything like it. I love the Christmas lights at temple square but this may just have out done that. There were so many lights it was beautiful. They even had the lights flashing at times to different Christmas songs. I loved this part of MGM.











When we left MGM the kids went back to the hotel with their dads and Lori and I went to Downtown Disney for a little shopping. It was nice to have some time to ourselves to shop and not have husbands or kids to distract us.

No comments: